Sunday, February 04, 2007

Freezing My Fingers Off

I can't believe how cold it is out there today... Actually, I don't care too much with it being cold out there as much as it being too cold in my apartment. The Weather Office claims it to be -17 Celsius with a wind chill of -28 Celsius right now and with the leaky windows in my apartment, I'm in danger of losing a few fingers.

Usually, I don't mind my leaky windows since it brings down the temperature to comfortable (the temperature is controlled by the building's management but I'm surrounded by retirees so they like to crank up the heat) but I'm seriously cold today!!

I can't wait to start my vacation at the end of the week and go off to London, England (where it's currently 5 Celsius) and then to Mumbai, India (where it's 24 Celsius right now).

No comments: