Sunday, June 03, 2007

Day 12 - Camping at Work

I woke up this morning with a terrible tummy ache. I knew I couldn't afford to throw up with my jaws bound together with elastics. Yuck, what a mess that would make! Fortunately I didn't have to but I did spent the better part of the morning writhing around in pain. It took 2 large gulps of Pepto-Bismol to finally clear up the ache.

The rest of the day wasn't terribly exciting. I spent a good portion of the day playing this addictive game - Shuffle.

I also geared up for my first day back at work. It feels like I'm going camping with the all foods, meds and other gear I'm taking with me. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm somewhat anxious about returning. I wonder how my co-workers will react with my inability to speak! Ok, it's not that bad. I've got the same feeling you get before a big speech or presentation - anxious until it begins.

No comments: