Sunday, January 07, 2007

Blogging Bullies

Most people would probably agree that bullies are only a problem in high school but it would appear sometimes you just can't get rid of them!

I came to my little corner of the Internet, made my own little personal blog where I could post to a few times a month to create my little collection of favourite articles. It appears the world of blogging is ruled by the bullies though - "Blog or have your blog be taken over by comments!!".

And just like dealing with the classic school bullies, I only have 2 options:
  1. Take the abuse and pretend like the problem doesn't exist
  2. Prove my worth by beating the bullies at their own game
Considering option 2 would require me to post 8 times a day, I'll stick to option 1 thank you!

1 comment:

cjguerra said...

Don't think of it as bullying! Think of it as craving for the high-quality content that you always seem to produce.