Friday, January 19, 2007

Updated: Movies I Want To Watch List

I intend to watch a movie every weekend but for some reason it just doesn't happen. Actually the some reason being that I head to Toronto way too often! I think I've been to Toronto 5 out of the last 6 weekends and will be heading back there tomorrow and then again next weekend too.

In any case, since I decided to spend the Friday between the walls of my cozy apartment I managed to cross off another movie off my list. I just watched Superman Returns and it was definitely entertaining but it didn't quite live up to Spiderman 2 or Batman Begins. It left behind a desire for a good fight at the end. It's still one of the better movies I've watched in the last couple of months though.

Superman Returns (2006)
--
Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest (2006)

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

I'm definitely with you on Superman Returns .. it was pretty good, but there's certainly better superhero flicks out there .. at least it was miles better than that excremental X-Men 3 movie!