Friday, January 19, 2007

NFL Conference Championship Playoff Games

The weekend is upon us and that means at least 6 more hours spent glued to the TV. This weekend they fight it out for the NFC and AFC championships. Here are my picks:

New Orleans at Chicago - Didn't I already mention that Drew Brees is the best QB in the league and Rex Grossman isn't that special?? If Seattle can trouble Chicago (see last week's results) then the Saints definitely can take the win: New Orleans Saints

New England at Indianapolis - I still wasn't impressed with the Colts last weekend and I think the stat line on Peyton Manning in the playoffs this year is something like 1 TD pass and 4 or 5 turnovers. That's awful! New England on the other hand continues to impress me. Sure they got a couple of lucky breaks against the Chargers last weekend but they made the most of their opportunities: New England Patriots

No comments: